Bringing you the
sensory excitement of high-end audio affordably is our driving passion. Every unit is assembled to order, Built for You™. Build your dream machine at www.virtueaudio.com. HISTORY We started Virtue in 2005 with the idea that we could do high-end audio and make it more accessible. Apple had pr
Bringing you the
sensory excitement of high-end audio affordably is our driving passion. Every unit is assembled to order, Built for You™. Build your dream machine at www.virtueaudio.com.
We started Virtue in 2005 with the idea that we could do high-end audio and make it more accessible. Apple had proven that customers would pay for quality and style; we would do the same. Instead of using plastic, we'd use aluminum. Instead of the cheapest parts, we'd use the best ones. We would pack our systems with as much spine-tingling excitement as we could reasonably afford and sell the most expensive gear direct, over the internet, to keep prices low. Moreover, we sought to create an ethical company, dedicated to virtuousity, both in sound and value. That is why we named the company: VIRTUE.
A fine audio system conveys not only aural pleasure, but the natural beauty and loving craftsmanship of a custom suit or timepiece. That's what we do. Bringing the sensory excitement of high-end audio to your home, at a price you can afford, is our driving passion.
Virtue is a principle-driven company. Here are some of the rules we live by:
1. Life is too short for bad audio. Make audio lovers audiophiles.
2. If it’s not overbuilt, it can be made better. Overbuild.
3. Provide a transporting sensory experience through sight, touch, and sound.
4. Make a product too attractive to be hidden in a cabinet.
5. Offer a package deal. Sell a complete system. Give customers a deal.
6. Build it no bigger than it needs to be, but no smaller.
7. Make sure that ten is “loud enough” but go all the way to eleven regardless.
8. Establish Virtue as the highest value brand in the industry.
9. Provide a completely satisfying buying experience.
10. Live up to the Virtue name in every product and every way, every day.
Everything you buy from Virtue is backed by a 2 year parts and labor warranty as well as 30-day money-back guarantee.
Feel the weight of the products when they arrive and assess the incredible quality. Forget about how little money you spent and then sit back, close your eyes, and enjoy the music.