This design was originally created for The League of New Hampshire Craftsmen and it's popularity led to runs in the dozens. It is a true heirloom design, classically simple but strenuous to do. Each one, even in a production run, takes about twelve hours to complete.
- Mortised and tenoned top lids
- Hand dovetailed boxes and drawers
- Made from walnut, zebra wood, and quilted maple with a touch of curly oak
- Inserts for the drawers are made from foam and velvet
- Tung oil finished
- Sanded to perfection
- Handmade to order
- Made by Philip Morse of Phil Morse: Woodwork And Design in Elkins, NH
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Elkins, NH
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
It was extremely easy to work with Phillip due to the fantastic communication. He was very prompt in returning any questions I had, and worked with any design changes that I had.
The finish product was beautifully crafted. I could tell slot of time had gone into the making of my finished product. My wife was overjoyed with the product, and actually made her cry with joy. It was the perfect gift!
I would absolutely recommend Phillip to anyone and will personally look forward to working with him again on future projects.
I would use phil again and i even recommended him to some friends. thanks alot and have a great day.