• What a unique piece to house all of your home entertainment equipment! This handmade reclaimed wood media or entertainment center will not only bring a breath of fresh air into your home with its stylish, eco-friendly design - but, it also will meet almost any audio / visual entertainment needs
… that you may have. The total package is a great blend of aesthetics and function.
• On the aesthetic side - the 100 year old reclaimed wood has been polished smooth and then overlaid with a very natural finish that accents the natural color and texture of the wood. Now, to point out a few accents. On the top deck, at each end, are three embedded, aged carriage bolts which add to the aged look and feel of the piece. Also the door handles are aged cast iron cups. Another interesting design accent is the screen covers that are located in the upper right and left corners - the cover is an aged lincaine metal screen - which adds a unique feel to the piece. And lastly - the crossing legs of the two speaker stands along with the repeating aged carriage bolt theme combine to create a sturdy - but, airy feel to the speaker stands.
• On the functional side - the entertainment center is very spacious and has been adorned with adequately sized spaces for all modern AV equipment - including a surround sound system. The top deck is 21 " deep x 73" wide and will support the largest of flat screen televisions. The open center cut-out is perfect for a center speaker. The open space at the bottom center is perfect for a sub-woofer speaker. The left and right cabinets are sized the same and each cabinet has two spaces divided by a shelf and each space is 20" deep x 9" tall x 26" wide ... plenty of room for your video game system, your audio tuner / receiver, amplifier, CD player ... and any other entertainment equipment that you have. The cabinet doors swing out away from the center on two hidden European style hinges. The top left and right screens are mounted with embedded magnets that hold it in place - but, the screen can be removed with a little pressure. Each cabinet has 4 wood feet - two exposed slightly on the outside perimeter and two inset (hidden) on the inside. The reverse of the entertainment center is not covered since the front is covered ... which allows you to install your equipment from the rear with minimal fuss when making all the required connections. The pair of speaker stands stands is supported by a 12" x 12" base and the top platform which stands 27" off the ground is 10" x10" and has a raised lip to contain the front left and right speakers of a 6 speaker surround sound system.
• Only minor assembly is required for this entertanment center. The top deck / assembly - separates just above the tops of the cabinets and is bolted to the cabinets during assembly with four 1/2" x 2" long carriage bolts that bolt into the top of each cabinet.
• The entertaiment center ships in multiple packages. The speaker stands ship together in one package. The top deck / assembly ships separately. Each of the cabinets ships separately. And then the last package is the two screens and the assembly carriage bolts.
• If you like the design and style of this media center, but would like to customize some of the dimensions or the finish - then just contact us and we'll quickly respond with capability and pricing.
Sofa Table | Entry Table, Distressed Copper Inlay, Reclaimed Wood, Rustic Contemporary, Natural Finish
by Kelly Feb 11th 2013
Inspired by Nature was extremely easy to work with and I can't wait to receive my table. Their communication was fantastic and were really willing to tailor the sofa table to exactly what I was looking for and needed. I would highly recommend customers to this company!