Esatto crafts custom hiking boots and other styles of custom made footwear for active people who are held back by fit problems. Till now, if your boots gave you problems while hiking or backpacking, you either gave up or suffered. Now, you can enjoy your hiking and backpacking activities in your custom hiking boots to the fullest.
▪ 2.8—3.0 mm full grain aniline leather upper
▪ Single piece vamp to reduce seams
▪ Full grain 1.2—1.4mm leather lining
▪ Leather footbed (we can use your own custom fit footbeds if you have them)
▪ Stitchdown construction for durability and stability
▪ 5mm leather insole
▪ 5mm leather and 4mm rubber midsoles for torsional rigidity and durability
▪ Steel shank
▪ Vibram Kletterlift outsole for excellent traction and durability with a cushioned heel wedge. (We can also use the Vibram 132 outsole like in the photo with a higher heel.)
▪ Sterling Rope 5mm flat lace for great strength
▪ Rust resistant steel D-rings and lace hooks
▪ Padded ankle collar
▪ Padded full gusset
▪ Height: 6"
▪ Weight: 5.6 lb pair
Made in Vancouver, WA
All of our products are handmade
in America by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Esatto Custom Footwear's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.