The Sensation M451 integrated stereo amplifier is an instant classic. It builds upon the sonic virtues of the acclaimed Virtue ONE/TWO amplifiers while adding 3 inputs, remote control and one of the most beautiful, fully customizable enclosures ever offered at any price.
Here are some key features:
- High-power, reference-grade amplifier for any audio source
- World-class engineering by Roger Sheker, Audience LLC
- Max 30v, 87 wpc @ 4 ohms
- 33,000 uF power capacitor
- Virtucap input capacitors (upgradeable)
- Heatpipe thermal management
- Unique Propeller Post binding posts
- Tellurium copper RCA jacks
- Buffered mono subwoofer pre-out
- Stereo pre-outs (using LM4562 op-amps)
- Aluminum and steeel chasis
- ALPS potentiometer (rk16 motorized)
- Three RCA inputs
- High nickel, ultra low loss, torroidal output inductors
- Full featured remote control (black plastic standard, aluminum billet upgrade) works with Piano also
- Soft-start circuit
- Safe for use with all high-current power supplies up to 30v including battery packs.
- Optional Gary Dodd Audio tube buffer available. This is an incredible option you must consider.
Every unit is built-to-order and you can use our visual designer tool to preview your custom enclosure options including knobs, buttons, sides, faces, tops, etc.
We also offer extensive upgrade options inside the unit. The Dodd Audio tube buffer is simply outstanding.
Please note: speakers are not included.
Dimensions: Each unit is approximately 10" wide x 10" deep x 5" tall.