This 14 karat gold filled metal forms were designed, shaped, hammered, wrapped, and sculpted by hand and adorned with luscious white freshwater pearls and minty green chrysoprase gemstones. Pear-shaped drops of sea foam green chalcedony that adds accent and color while at the base, dangling in regal splendor are three large and exquisite chalcedony teardrop briolettes, topped with 24 karat vermeil (sterling silver plated with 24 karat gold) bead caps in a detailed scroll pattern.
- 14 karat gold
- Sterling silver plated
- Focal piece is 3.15 inches or 8 cm long
- Length of the necklace is 17-20 inches
- Sea foam green Aaa chalcedony gemstones and pearls
- Made to order
- Made by Anna Cordner of Noria Jewelry in Manassas, VA
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Manassas, VA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Noria Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.