This amazing design is a highly polished selenite egg cradled by a flower of life holder.
The selenite is in the shape of an egg and has a violet LED buried in the base of it to have it glow VIOLET!!! very cool and super unique. It makes for a great night light or attractive table decoration.
The overall size of the stand is 4" and the selenite is 4" long as well.
Fantastic piece for EMF issues with computers and you can plug it into the computer.
some useful information below:
- i used silver bearing solder solder (lead free) for all connections on electrical and copper stand.
- there is a small wire that runs out one side for power.
- the Violet LED is rated at 20,000 hours + and is the highest output (brightness) violet LED made.
- There is an automated resistor that scales back voltage as heat goes up in the LED (this is to save life of LED)
- there is a 6 foot cord that attaches to a USB cord at end. Plug it into your computer OR the supplied power connector.
- all terminations are soldered and covered in heat shrink for maximum durability.
- additional high wear areas are supplemented with silicone sealant.
- this uses standard USB supply upto 24V. (most are 5V) just plug it into anything that fits!!!!
- i use only the best components in building my pieces
- the copper piece is made by me, the rest by god know whom- i just put it together with love :)
Selenite is a great protection mineral. I thought it would be great to house one in a flower of life design while making it glow so here it is. The selenite egg is glued to the stand.
The stand is made of 14 gauge copper that has been shaped and cut to form a flower of life. It has 6 petals that hold the egg and 6 petals that form the stand. The main flat part has 19 pieces of copper.There are 37 pieces of cut copper total.
This is a small (4') table top piece but works (energy wise) as something much larger with the flower and selenite.