This is a shadow box built for an enlisted Air Force retiree. The career specialty badge at the top signifies a Master EOD Technician and is built in three dimensions from Walnut, Bloodwood, Cherry and Maple. The individual leaves were carved and burned with a pyrography iron. Any other specialty/occupational badge can be created - just include a note in your request!
- Display area 13x16x4.75" plus additional space for 3x5' flag
- Sides constructed of 1/2" material with a 3/4" front shield
- One-of-a-kind handmade specialty badge
- Box itself is made of walnut
- Joints assembled with hardwood splines to increase strength
- Back is covered with navy blue ultra suede and attached with 1" turn buttons
- Includes a removable shelf to separate the main field from the flag display area
- Plexiglas sized to precisely fit inside the frame for safe transport
- Handmade to order
- Maker is member of the U.S. Air Force by day
- Made by Delta Black Custom Woodworking in Billerica, MA
- Ships securely packed in 3 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Fort Walton Beach, FL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
Received exactly what I asked for and then some! I'd recommend Custom Made to anyone who is looking for quality at a decent rate.
Mathew was great to work with and did a great job on the custom order. Shipping was packed great. Thank you so much for helping me out. Would def like to do business again.
Great communication and willingness to work with what I wanted and needed. Once the project proposal was accepted Matt completed the project in an efficient timeframe and was shipped and received promptly.