a prior action that takes into account or forestalls a later action
the act of looking forward
the use of money before it is available
visualization of a future event or state
an object or form that anticipates a later type
the early sounding of one or more tones of a succeeding chord to form a temporary dissonance
Just feeling like all of these descriptions apply right now.
- large oval labradorite cabochon with blue/green flash, 2 medium oval moonstone cabochons
- handmade bezel settings with open backs
- heavy sterling silver tapered shank with soldered supports
- polished sterling silver finish
- size 5.5
- hand crafted April 2016 in Seattle, WA.