The perfect size desk gives you enough room to work, but not enough to acquire clutter. It also doesn't wreck your back. The 18"x48" Argyle Standing Desk can tuck seamlessly into any home office or bedroom, giving you space to pop open your laptop and bang out some work, while keeping you literally on your toes. Give us your height in the Custom Instructions box at check-out and we'll make your desk the perfect height for you.
- Size: 18"x48"; custom sizes available
- 3/4"-1" thick solid wood top in cherry, maple, walnut (+$50), Brazilian teak (+$50); custom wood available, including reclaimed; matching wood stretchers
- Natural, food-safe oil-and-wax finish in a medium sheen
- Welded 1x3 tube steel legs, powder-coated in black, white, clear or custom color (+$100), or in stainless steel (+$300)
- Optional breadboard ends (+$100) run along the short ends to cover the end grain.
- Brass and stainless-steel hardware
- Top can be removed from legs for delivery or storage
Pictured: 18"x48" Brazilian teak top, stainless steel legs, breadboard ends
- Hand-crafted to order by Cubist Engineering in Greenwich, NY
- Free pick up
- $250 white-glove home delivery anywhere in the continental US
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Greenwich, NY
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Cubist Engineering's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.