Cranes In The Reeds Lamp Shade, Artisan Papers And Pressed Plants
This is a drum lampshade featuring two cut paper cranes. They are standing among the reeds in water at sunset. A crane totem is a harbinger of long life and success.
- Diameter: 11 inches
- Height: 9 1/4 inches
- The materials used are various artisan papers and plants pressed in my studio.
- The background is a watercolor wash in sunset colors.
- This shade is sealed under a treated mulberry paper to preserve the composition and allow for gentle cleaning.
- This shade is made with a washer fitting requiring a lamp with a harp and finial or an adapter.
- Items made with plant materials and embedded papers may have some irregularities and small protrusions that add to the authenticity and natural beauty of the lamp shade.
- Handmade to order
- Made to order by Lite & Shadow Lamp Shades in Cass City, MI
- Ships in 2 weeks
- Have one made for you, place an order today