• 13.72 in. W x .0.8 in. D x 13.72 in. H (ca. 7 lbs.).
• Handmade and unique- No two wall clocks will ever be the same. Made in USA.
• Made from: sturdy metal / non toxic, plant based resin / natural stone and glass mosaic.
• Cast resin clock face with an antique silver finish. First quality stone and glass tile with glazed smooth finish and some random shade and tone variation. Tile color family: multi (greys, silver, silver nickel, pearlescent)
• Silent, non ticking, accurate Quartz mechanism made in USA. 1 year warranty. Convenient On/Off switch on the back. Requires one AA battery (included). Ready to hang.
Everyone will love it! The glass and stone combination of the Aztec Art City Slicker Grey Mosaic Wall Clock from the Emil Irimie Collection creates a beautiful, multidimensional effect. With silver nickel accents and subtle shimmer it will be a rich addition to your home or office and will add contemporary flair to any room.
All wall clocks are signed on front by the author personally to reflect the uniqueness of each piece.
Only the finest quality, high grade materials are used: cold rolled steel, a plant based, non-toxic resin that is certified "green", a coat of environmentally friendly lacquer for the clock face to be protected against sunlight and dust, grade 1 natural stone and glass tile.
Mounting hardware included. In order to avoid accidents, please make sure your wall can handle the weight.
Only 1 pc available. Made to order product. It will be very similar to the product image and will be uniquely yours, using great care and time. Please allow 3 days plus 7 days resin curing time for the clock to ship.
Check out all our products from the Emil Irimie Collection.
Disclaimer: Products that are manufactured by hand may have slight variances in color, texture, shape and consistency. These are what makes each piece of a handmade product charming and unique. Veins, lines of separation and occasional tile flaws are inherent to the nature of pebble tile and are considered to be desirable in the product. All natural stone will vary in size, shape and color. This is not a material defect, but evidence that it is natural. Color: Due to the inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product.
Copyright © 2015 -2029 All rights reserved. The image of this artwork and the artwork itself cannot be copied, altered, or distributed in any form. Any derivatives, attempted imitation of artwork, duplication and/or editing of photos is expressly forbidden under copyright laws.