The Bathtub Surround Kit will enclose 3 walls around a tub/shower. The back wall is 60" wide and the 2 side walls are each 32" wide, there are 4 panels on each wall with a panel reveal of about 16" each and will cover approximately 64" above the rim of the tub. This kit includes the custom copper trim pieces and the large copper panels, everything is pre-patinated, you can choose between Light, Medium, Heavy or Rust as patina options. Custom orders are also available for higher walls, smaller pane reveals and additional custom trim pieces depending upon the layout of your installation. Niche boxes can also be added but do not come standard with any kit. The pictures show a kit that is 5 panels tall, which is an available option but the listing if for 4 panels high.
Whether you are building your new home or considering a remodel project, choosing copper as your bath/shower surround is a great choice to consider.
• Copper is Non-Corrosive, it could last forever.
• Installation can be done in hours, not days or weeks.
• The only 100% recyclable enclosure surface.
• Can easily be removed to preform repairs behind walls and reinstalled.
• Copper is Anti-microbial, it kills bacteria
• Can be installed directly over some existing surfaces reducing or eliminating demolition.
• Can be installed naturally or pre patinated
Made in South Fork, CO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of The Copper Shower Co's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.