The right dining table should be a centerpiece of your home. Not covered in dust, hidden away until those formal holiday dinners, but an everyday part of your life, home to cereal bowls, laptops, evening wine, and the occasional ambitious pet. Like all Cubist products, the Battenkill Dining Table is built to last and built to use. A solid 1.5-inch thick hardwood top attaches to powder-coated steel legs with brass and stainless steel hardware. This is the table your kids will fight over when you retire to the condo on Sanibel.
Pictured in cherry with breadboard ends, clear powder-coated legs.
- 36"x72" seats 6-8
- 40"x96" seats 8-10
- Custom sizes available
- 1.5" thick solid wood top in cherry, maple, walnut (+$200/$300), or outdoor-safe Brazilian teak (+$200/$300); custom wood available, including reclaimed
- Natural, food-safe oil-and-wax finish in a medium sheen
- Welded 1x3 tube steel legs, powder-coated in black, white, clear or custom color (+$100)
- Optional breadboard ends (+$250) run along the short ends of the table to cover the end-grain. See more details here.
- Top can be removed from legs for delivery or storage
- Also available as Legs Only for your own tabletop
- Hand-crafted to order by Cubist Engineering in Greenwich, NY
- Free pick up
- $250 white-glove home delivery anywhere in the continental US
- Make it yours by placing an order today