You'll be amazed at this carefully reproduced costume from Harry Potter. This version is as high end as it gets made from head to toe of real black leather hides. The skirt and body are made of 100% black suede hides with stenciled airbrushed white swirls. The sleeves lace on with leather lacing, and the corset is a patchwork laced together design of tougher leather pieces. Includes a wand holder out of black leather and the costume has a leather hood attached at the neck.
Included in this set:
Leather Airbrushed dress in black with hood and laced sleeves
Leather patchwork corset
Leather wand holder
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for production of your costume. All customs are custom made to measurements.