This molded plywood stand is inspired by the Eames LCW - That purposely molded piece that connects the back rest to the seat - so intentional, yet beautiful at the same time. As such, we've named it after Ray Eames - who, along with her husband Charles, attended the Cranbrook Academy of Art in nearby Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Ray was a pioneer in bent plywood and her and her husband's work are a constant inspiration for our products.
The Ray Tablet Stand perfectly holds your iPad, Kindle, Nook, or other tablet for watching movies, reading, displaying recipes or whatever you might have in mind. It's also great for holding books, recipes, magazines, pamphlets, picture frames, point-of-sale systems, and plenty of other things.
The stand features hand-layered bent plywood with real wood veneer, and it's hand sanded and finished with polyurethane for a durable finish. It includes 4 cork feet on the bottom.
DIMENSIONS (As shown)
- 7" Tall x 6" wide x 5.5" deep
- Plywood tablet stand
- Available in birch, oak, walnut or sapele
- Hand-layered bent plywood with real wood veneer
- Hand sanded and finished with polyurethane
- Four cork feet on the bottom
- Hand made to order
- Made to order by Ciseal in Troy, MI
- Ships in 3 weeks
- Have one made for you, place an order today