Very big and wonderful meat cutting board with an original design. All the edges are rounded with a 3/16''quarter for a soft touch. Including a deep groove all around the work space to accumulate liquid. The board is made of birch wood with 2 mahogany strip included grooved handles.
- Natural safe food finish made in 2 steps for maximum protection:
Step 1: Blend of imported tung oil with canadian hemp oil without chemical additive
Step 2: Our original recipe of beeswax balm - No petroleum product (mineral oil)
- Big size of 25.75'' x 16'' x 1.5''
- High quality safe food glue (approved FDA) used to laminate the wood
- Reversible (Designed to use both side)
- 8 recessed bumper feet (4 per sides)
- 3 taper dowels added to insure better solidity of the mahogany sides
*Because wood is a natural material the design and the patterns in the wood grain may differ from the image
Other sizes can be made on custom request.
Made in L'Isle-Verte, QC
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Atelier Unik-Art's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.