This is a western style gun fighter belt I made for a fellow out in Virginia. He wanted a belt he could wear on a daily basis while he was out doing work on his farm. With it being an actual working rig he didn't care to have any tooling done. The features of this belt are as follows:
- Made of 10 ounce premium leather (not the cheap stuff) for durability.
- Lined holster. This holster is lined with goat hide to protect the finish of the pistol.
- Open bottom holster. This was requested to let water and/or debris out.
- Quick release safety strap. Even though you can hold this holster upside down and the pistol stays in place, I saw this as a must have for a working rig.
- Both the holster and magazine pouch are removable. Nice feature in the event the owner wants to put them in a drawer or gun safe.
I have quite a few different rigs I have made with custom tooling. I will try to post more in my portfolio as I get time. It's rough when your always busy :)
Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions.