Shown in 8MM
This stunning black zirconium ring features a textured brushed finish and an offset slightly scooped inlay of 14k rose gold with a high polish finish that pops that light back out.
Black Zirconium is hypoallergenic, will never tarnish, will never shatter like tungsten, can be cut off in case of emergency, and is highly resistant to scratches and wear.
- Comfort Fit Interior
- Hypoallergenic Black Zirconium
- Can be resized by Spexton. (35% resize fee)
- Handmade without the use of computerized machines
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engraving ($35. Engraved rings cannot be exchanged/returned/resized)
- Rush Service, ships in 7-10 days ($50)
- Ring sizer test kit ($25). Before starting production on your ring we will ship you a handmade test kit of 3 plastic rings in your choice of sizes/widths that you can wear for several days to help you determine your best size and width. Once you're sure of the size we'll make the real ring!
How we make it:
Unlike other hard metal wedding rings which are made on a computerized (CNC) lathe, this ring is made on a manual lathe, which makes each of our designs an original carving--not a digital copy. In simple terms, we put more emphasis on "handcrafted" than any contemporary metal jeweler we've come across. This is also why our rings have such exquisite and unique finishes.