Remember that scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where the dude rips out the other's dude's heart? Well, he's chanting "kali ma" and that chant has inspired our newest magnetic bottle opener crafted from the rare and exotic red-hued iridescent Bloodwood. Out of the box this Bloodwood opener is ready to be mounted to any magnetic surface (fridge, for instance) and we also provide all the necessary mounting hardware (and instructions!) to affix this to any wall of your choosing.
About your Bloodwood magnetic bottle opener:
- Made from a solid slab of the rare and exotic bloodwood
- Finished with high gloss lacquer for added strength and durability
- Sanded to a silky smooth finish
- Utilizes rare-earth magnets to catch all your discarded caps
- 100% made and manufactured in the USA
- Select from a variety of openers (Zinc Plain pictured)
- All necessary mounting hardware provided
- Measures roughly 3.75" across, 8" down, and ¾"thick
We're happy to accommodate bulk orders and in fact welcome the opportunity! Please contact us for discount pricing on large orders or with any general questions about our product.
Made in Marietta, GA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of WoodEyes Woodworks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.