Blue Topaz Statement Bezel Ring with Hollow Band in Argentium Sterling, 14 kt Yellow or White Gold
• The center setting is 8 mm (0.31 in) in diameter. The band is 3 mm (0.11 in) in thickness and 4.3 mm (0.16 in) in width
• Natural and untreated Select Grade 6mm faceted Blue Topaz Gem
• Recycled Argentium tarnish resistant sterling silver, 14 kt yellow or white gold
• This item is made to order, please allow 7 business days for production and then another 2-5 business days for shipping
What makes Mountain Spirit Jewels different?
• I offer you personal and original designs
• Hand made right here in America.
• I do not use or support mass manufactured pre-fabricated components made in China, India or other
• All of my handwork is done by myself in house
• View my workshop and my methods on my about shop page
• I use genuine High quality raw materials as well as many of my own handmade and hand calibrated tools in my workshop
Blue Topaz is the zodiac sign of the Sagittarius
"An excellent stone for meditation and attuning to the higher self, it assists in living according to your own aspirations, identifying the scripts you have been living by, and helps you recognize where you have strayed from your own truth. Where this is the case Blue Topaz gently assists you in forgiving and letting go. " Encyclopedia of Crystals page 163 by Judy Hall
• If you choose Argentium:
Argentium sterling silver is a superior silver alloy in comparison to traditional sterling providing brighter white color, higher silver purity, superior durability and scratch resistance. And not to mention its tarnish resistant meaning that it will take a nominally larger amount of time for the metal to turn color than traditional sterling. In short this is a superior silver alloy suitable for high end fine jewelry items.
• This item is hand crafted by Sennin Esko in his workshop in Lee, Ma
I use a high resolution 3d printer that I built and designed to make this ring:
I print the models I designed, then I make a mold and cast the models in silver or gold all in house using many hand made pieces of equipment in the process. Then I clean up the raw casting, sets the gem(s) and finally polish the piece of now finished jewelry.