Each glass shade is hand-blown in the San Francisco Bay area to mimic the organic shape of bubbles with a stunning ever-changing play of light. Each undulation is hand placed for sculptural quality making each one absolutely one of a kind. Exclusive Hammers & Heels design custom handmade in the San Francisco Bay area. This piece combines both organic and ocean elements. The shade is approximately 11" high with a 8" diameter. Due to the artistic nature of this piece, and blown glass, dimensions and appearance may vary. Each shade is absolutely one of a kind, the photos show slightly different angles of same bubble to demonstrate the diversity found in each piece. This light includes 8' of black cloth cord that may be cut length and a canopy kit with installation instructions.
$20 will be donated to the Rose Foundation with each purchase.
- 11" high x 8" diameter
- Bubble pendant light
- Each glass shade is hand-blown
- Each undulation is hand-placed for sculptural quality making
- Combines both organic and ocean elements
- Includes 8" of black cloth cord that may be cut to the length of the site
- Includes a canopy kit and an installation instruction
- Made to order
- Made by Hammers Heels of Hammers And Heels in Oakland, CA
- Ships in 2 weeks approximately
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Oakland, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Hammers And Heels's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.