The Calla Lily, symbolizes devotion and purity, the one petal flower encases the center of the flower, the perfect analogy for a mother's dedication to her family. It is also the symbol of magnificent beauty and innocence. It is believed that the Calla Lily has also a significant religious meaning. They represent elegance and sophistication and are the traditional symbols of marriage. They are supposed to bring faith and divinity to any wedding ceremony.
The Calla Lily pendant comes in exquisitely handcrafted Argentium silver with textured and silken interior embracing a genuine gemstone. The stem of the flower wraps around itself to shape a natural bail and ends with a delicate hand-carved leaf. Organic and nature inspired, this tarnish resistant Argentium sterling silver pendant measures 45mm long and will come with a silver chain. Your pick up a stone: Amethyst, Peridot or Citrine. Handmade, finished, textured, tumbled and hand burnished to give a perfect shine and finish. The originality and the delicate elegance will get you noticed!
- 45mm Sterling silver calla lily pendant
- Handcrafted Argentium silver
- High quality amethyst, peridot or citrine available
- Finished, textured, tumbled and hand burnished to give a perfect shine and finish
- Includes a silver chain
- Hand made to order
- Made by Elisabeth DeCaprio Jewelry Studio in New York, NY
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today