This elegant edge-grain cherry cutting board is a staple for any serious cook's kitchen. Our boards are designed to provide stability during use and protection for the sharpest blades. Carved handles make this durable cutting board easy to lift and the edge-grain provides maximal resistance to stains, water and warping while displaying the wood's natural markings.
The Timber Board Wood Conditioner finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the cutting board. The Wood Conditioner has restorative properties that penetrate deep into the wood surface to reduce cracking, revive color and increase longevity. To ensure the life of the cutting board reapply the Wood Conditioner or a food-grade mineral oil when the board becomes dry or lighter in color.
DIMENSIONS (As shown)
- 12" Wide x 16" Long x 1-1 1/2" Thick
- Other sizes also available (15" Wide x 20" Long x 1-1 1/2" Thick), (18" Wide x 24" Long x 1-1 1/2" Thick)
- Solid cherry cutting board
- Edge grain
- Carved handles
- Protective wood conditioner layer
- Handmade to order
- Made to order by Timber Board in Mercer Island, WA
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today