These beautiful Chinese Checkers boards are made from your choice of solid Missouri walnut or cherry. They're sanded smooth and finished with a durable, nontoxic shellac and lacquer that highlights the natural wood grain. Each board comes with a set of game marbles in a cotton bag.
We don't use stains or dyes, so the cherry board starts out a little lighter than what's often called "cherry." With time, the color will deepen to a rich reddish brown that we find much prettier than the artificial red "cherry finish" you'll find elsewhere.
- 16 1/2" diameter x 3/4" thick
- 5/8" marbles
- Handmade in our family-owned shop
- Made from your choice of solid cherry (lighter wood) or walnut (darker)
- Comes with a set of marbles; 6 colors, 11 marbles of each, in a cotton bag.
- Optional custom engraving: we can engrave names, dates, or a message on the back of the board. Select the "Custom engraving" option and enter your request when you place your order.
- Make it yours by placing an order today
- Made by Three Trees Workshop, Warrensburg, MO
- Ships in 1-2 weeks via ground shipping; tracking number will be provided.
- Contact us if you require expedited shipping
- For custom engraved boards, we'll send a proof for approval before we do the engraving, so please watch for a message after you place your order. Delays in approval may lead to delays in shipping.
Warning: Marbles are a choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years old.
Each game board is unique due to natural variations in the color and grain of wood. The board you receive will probably vary slightly from the one pictured here, but it will be just as beautiful.
Made in Warrensburg, MO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Three Trees Workshop's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.