This beautiful Cinderella dress is made from swirl brocade with yards and yards of skirt finished off with a beautiful blind hem. The skirt itself has enough yards in it to fall a-line over most hoops, or go under very full crinolines for more of a ballgown look. The center godet also has the swirl fabric with an overlay of holographic organza. The whole skirt is then pleated for a beautiful finished look. The panniers and sleeves are also made from holographic organza. The bodice has 10 panels and is lined in thick blue bridal satin, reinforced on the inside to prevent the woven from unweaving (common for woven fabrics). This particular design is done where the sleeves are slightly off the shoulder, however upon request we can make the sleeves hit on top of the shoulder. Under the sleeve there is a shoulder stay to allow the sleeves to stand up. The back of the dress has a matching large bow. This bow is designed to have wide overlapping top parts, and more slender tails for a perfect look. In back a separating zipper.
Special thank you to our client Once Upon A Time Character Company for providing the photo of their performer wearing our gown, choker, petticoat, and headband (first photo).
Cindy Sparkle Choker
Cindy matching headband
Crinoline or hoop
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Bbeauty Designs is a professional costume designer. If you are a children's entertainment company, contact us separately for volume pricing and discounts. All our costumes can be modified to our clients wishes. Please contact us for details.