This handcrafted country/farmhouse style wall mounted rack is ideal for coats, caps, towels and more. Made from solid wood, it features a beautiful rustic white wash wood finish and authentic reclaimed railroad spikes. Ideal for entries, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc.
- Premium thick, solid kiln-dried wood.
- Hand carved faux live edge.
- Rustic hand-distressed wood with white wash finish.
- Reclaimed railroad spikes with protective clear coat.
- Spikes project out about 3 inches and are spaced about 6 inches apart.
- 12 inches wide (with 2 spikes).
- 18 inches wide (with 3 spikes).
- 23 inches wide (with 4 spikes).
- 29 inches wide (with 5 spikes).
- 35 inches wide (with 6 spikes).
*** Need a different size? Just ask! ***
- This custom rack is individually handcrafted; so no two will be exactly alike -- that's the beauty of handmade. The rack you receive may appear darker or lighter than the product images, the wood grain and texture may be different, etc.
- Vintage railroad spikes may have some oxidation and wear (which only adds to their charm). They are completely clear coated for protection and added durability.
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- Since mounting surfaces vary, the included hanging hardware may not be suitable for your needs. Always use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
- I do other sizes and styles; so if you have something special in mind, please feel free to send a message.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.