New Compact Table Design For Smaller Spaces Now Available!
Solid Cypress Work Table With Drawer and Drop Down Work Space for Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe and Primo Models or As A Full Surface Space without The Cut Out!
• The top, drop down shelf and lower shelf of the work table are made of cypress boards. See drawing for specifics of the design.
• The Work Table are sized for a specific size Big Green Egg:
XL 36" W x 34" D x 34" H
L 32" W x 30" D x 34" H
M 28" W x 25" D x 34" H
S 26" W x 24" D x 34" H
• The Drop Down Serving Area is 26" wide and supported by a fold out cypress support when in the up position. The area is shown on the right, but can be on the left side. Please note position when ordering.
• The table is made from 6/4rough hewn. All the cypress boards are planed, corners routed and then sanded to a smooth finish.
• A solid cypress drawer with stainless steel or wood handles is provided at the bottom. The inside dimensions are as follows:
XL 19" W x18 ½" D x 4" H
L 19" W x16 ½" D x 4" H
M 18" W x14 ½" D x 4" H
S 14" W x12 ½" D x 3" H
• The height of the lower shelf height has been set to support the specific Big Green Egg. Fire bricks are provided by the customer.
• The Work and Drop Down Serving Area is also available without the cut out. This allows you to use the heavy duty designed piece as full width table surface for the porch, sun room, grill area, patio or pool. Choose this option if no cut out is required.
• The Legs are 2 3/4" x 3 1/4" solid cypress. The final legs are approximate 3 1/4" square.
• Each leg is box framed and attached to the top and second shelf with multiple lag bolts depending upon the model. This gives maximum strength and stability required to support the heavy Green Egg.
• All of the joints and structure are secured using 2" coated pocket screws.
• The legs are secured using multiple ¼" x 3 ½" galvanized lag bolts with lock and flat washers.
• The cypress boards for the top and second shelf are compression glued with biscuits for maximum strength and prevention of warping. The tops will be hand planed and sanded smooth.
• The shelves are attached from the underside for a more finished, easy to clean surface.
• The Towel Rack/Cart Handle is solid cypress, reinforced for extra strength and secured with 1/4" lag bolts for maximum stability
• All work and exposed surfaces to the weather (including undersides) are smooth sanded, stained and high quality sealer/UV protector applied. Then 2-3 coats of pure Tung oil is applied to completely seal and protect the table.
• Professional wood glues is used where needed on critical joints. Very limited use.
• Four heavy wheel castors with brake are used. The wheels are attached using four ¼" lag bolts for maximum strength.
The structural supports are design to accommodate the added weight.
• The work table stains include, but are not limited to Natural, Dark Walnut (shown), Golden Oak, Mahogany, English Chestnut, Ebony, Early American and other standard stains and colors.
• All of the bolts and screws to assemble the piece are included as well as instructions. The table has been completely assembled and leveled prior to packaging in bubble wrap and multiple layers of cardboard and then placed in a carton. The total number of cartons varies depending upon the model. See disassembled Large Table shown (stained red mahogany)
• Assemble takes approximately 1-2 hours depending upon the model.
• Estimated completion 8-10 weeks depending upon backlog and work table model weeks.
• Residential Delivery costs are estimated for the West Coast (See Shipping & Policies). If actual shipping cost is less, price will be adjusted. No shipping charges if picked up locally in Oneonta, AL.
Full Size Big Green Egg Table Also Available On This Website: https://www.custommade.com/custom-solid-cypress-work-tables-with-drawer-cut-o/by/mr2woodworking/
Cypress is a highly durable wood that will last for many years outdoors. However, over time, cypress can develop minor checks or cracks. The reality is that these checks are just the nature of wood and will not effect the structural integrity. This can be minimized by providing a cover, locating under a porch and routinely resealing and/or re-moisturizing by applying Tung oil or high quality outdoor wood conditioner to the exposed surfaces.
Custom designs for your grilling needs are also welcome!
mr² Woodworking also creates custom indoor and outdoor furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items thru Custom Made
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr2 Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.