Cribbage is a fun card game in which players keep score by moving pegs around a track on the board. This full size 121-hole board has tracks for two players. The lid opens to allow storage for pegs and a standard deck of cards.
The carving around the edges of this board reflects a pattern traditionally used by the Swahili people of coastal Kenya in intricate wood carvings. We gained an appreciation for the beautiful Swahili carvings on doors and furniture while we lived on the Kenyan coast for a while.
- 4 1/2" x 14" x 1 3/8" tall
- Handmade in our family-owned shop
- Made from your choice of solid walnut (darker wood) or cherry (lighter)
- Comes with six metal Cribbage pegs for scoring (three silver, three gold, giving you a spare one of each); cards not included
- Optional custom engraving: we can engrave names, dates, or a message on the inside surface of the lid. Select the "Custom engraving" option and enter your request when you place your order.
- Make it yours by placing an order today
- Made by Three Trees Workshop, Warrensburg, MO
- Ships within 2 weeks via USPS Priority Service; contact us if you require expedited shipping
- For custom engraved boards, we'll send a proof for approval before we do the engraving, so please watch for a message after you place your order. Delays in approval may lead to delays in shipping.
Each Cribbage board is unique due to natural variations in the color and grain of wood. The item you receive will be similar to the one pictured here, but not identical.
Made in Warrensburg, MO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Three Trees Workshop's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.