This is by far the most beautiful vintage dress I have ever worn, straight from my fashionable Grandmother's closet. Circa 1950s, in salmon pink chiffon over silk. The neckline is trimmed with light pink swarovski crystal beads and a collar of the same chiffon gathered at the shoulders and draping over them to the back. Absolutely breath-taking! Entire bodice is fitted, so precise measurements will be appreciated. You may choose to have the dress and beading in any colors you like!
This dress is 100% custom to your liking (all hand cut fabric to your measurements, no patterns), so any alterations you would like, just let me know and I will be happy to accommodate.
I Need Your Measurements!
1. From the bottom of your bust to the top of your shoulder.
2. Around the outside of your shoulders (all the way around)
3. Bust Measurement & Bra band and cup size
4. Below Bust
5. Small of Waist
5a. Distance from under bust to small of waist
6. Hips (measure at our inches below small of waist)
7. Lower Hips (around the fullest part of your butt)
8. Desired Skirt Length (from waist to hem) and your height
9. Armseye- measure all the way around your arm, over your shoulder and under your armpit, for the sleeve opening.
10. from the nape of your neck to the small of your waist (down your spine)
Note! I am booking up very quickly, please let me know as soon as you are considering having a dress made for yourself.
Don't forget I am a custom couture artist and I am happy to make your wildest dress dreams come true. I don't use patterns, so I can make anything you can think up. Every dress is hand cut by me to flatter your very specific measurements and shape. I use the highest quality natural (non-synthetic) fabrics, and to adorn your dresses are a huge selection of Swarovski crystal beads and rhinestones, freshwater (or saltwater) pearls, vintage sequins and vintage lace and crochet appliques!
All My dresses are available as dress kits, which are cut and pinned to your measurements and come with all the notions and directions necessary for you to sew together your very own dress! Its also much less expensive.