Made in cotton sateen (add $35 for pure silk dupioni-great or heavy silk crepe for bridal!), your choice. In the exact styling of the original. Please note the back is very low and you may choose to add bra cups to be sewn into the lining (push-up available) to provide invisible support and lift ($20)
I Need Your Measurements - ASK for measuring chart and ask if you have absolutely any questions
1. From top of shoulder, over breast to just below bustline
2. Bust Measurement and Bra cup and band size
3. Just below bust
4. Small of waist
5. Distance from small of waist to underbust
6. Hips at 3 inches below navel
7. Low Hips at 5 inches below small of waist
7. Thighs (all the way around both about two inches below your bum)
8. Your height and desired skirt length from waist to hem
Note! I am booking up very quickly, please let me know as soon as you are considering having a dress made for yourself.
Don't forget I am a custom couture artist and I am happy to make your wildest dress dreams come true. I don't use patterns, so I can make anything you can think up. Every dress is hand cut by me to flatter your very specific measurements and shape. I use the highest quality natural (non-synthetic) fabrics, and to adorn your dresses are a huge selection of Swarovski crystal beads and rhinestones, freshwater (or saltwater) pearls, vintage sequins and vintage lace and crochet appliques!
All My dresses are available as dress kits, which are cut and pinned to your measurements and come with all the notions and directions necessary for you to sew together your very own dress! Its also much less expensive.