This dress was handmade by Diandra Godiva - the above model, and the only other seamstress of Dainty Rascal. She will also be making your dress! The dress is made after Marilyn Monroe's dress which she wore during a public outing with then husband Arthur Miller while living in New York. The day was photographed by Sam Shaw, and she wore the cutest white wiggle dress with white pom-pom trim, which she liked to slip the sleeves down over her shoulder. Diandra chose red for hers, but you may choose any color for the fabric and the trim.
I Need Your Measurements - ASK for measuring chart and ask if you have absolutely any questions
1. From top of shoulder, over breast to just below bustline
2. Bust Measurement and Bra cup and band size
3. Just below bust
4. Small of waist
5. Distance from small of waist to underbust
6. Hips at 3 inches below navel
7. Low Hips at 5 inches below small of waist
7. Thighs (all the way around both about two inches below your bum)
8. Your height and desired skirt length from waist to hem
I have SO many pictures of this gown, please do ask to see more! :)
I am happy to alter the dress to your measurements, or make an entirely new dress for you in this style, custom made to your figure. Please contact me if you're interested in either.
This gown ships via USPS Priority (1-3 days within US, and 5-10 Internationally). Parcel Post Shipping is available for less, and Express for more, please contact me to arrange other shipping methods.