Custom-made green and pink floral wrap top
Vintage fabric and buttons conspired to create this adorable wrap top, an original design from Whatever Works.
It will be constructed of cotton fabric with a pleasant green background and little pink and white posies. This is not your typical wrap-around, since it wraps in the back. The straps go over the shoulders and button in the front, like overalls. A coordinating hot-pink grosgrain ribbon provides flexible closure around the high waist. The ribbon pokes through a hole in one side and through a belt-loop on the other side, then ties in the front. The result is adorable and comfortable. The materials are all upcycled, rescued from thrift stores and yard sales.
Send me your measurements, and you will have an charming wrap top that fits you perfectly.
Please use inches or centimeters. Wear any undergarments that you plan to wear with the wrap top. Include the measurements in the message to the seller at checkout. Please see the illustrations in my photo gallery to the right for help with the measuring instructions.
1. Bust - measure around the fullest part of your bust
2. Underbust - around your ribcage just under your bust
3. High bust - measuring tape goes around the torso, like the previous measurements, but above the breasts
4. Underbust to bust - in the front, at the fullest part of the bust, measure vertically from the chest to the bust
5. Bust to high bust - in the front, at the fullest part of the bust, measure vertically from the bust to the high bust
6. Strap length - start at one side of your back, at the lowest part of your bra. Bring the measuring tape over one shoulder to the front. Read the tape at about where your bra strap is connected to the cup
7. Distance between straps - measure between the two straps in the front, where the straps connect to the cup
8. Point to point – distance between your nipples
9. Skirt length - measure from the chest to the desired length of the top. In the photos, this is at about the hips or the finger tips.
The fabric and ribbon of your shirt will be the same as the one in the photos. I do not have any more of the same buttons, but I have plenty more white vintage buttons. If you are interested and need more information, please convo me.