If you are looking for unique lighting for your home, look no further!
This light will be perfect for your desk area, home office, or wherever you'd like to place it.
This beautiful piece will be assembled from scratch, all parts are going to be custom finished to your specifications if required.
All parts are made of raw brass, several finishes to choose from (use drop-down menu).
- Unfinished Brass: Might show little blemishes/manufacture marks (shown).
- Brushed Brass: Most of the blemishes are eliminated by this process leaving just a beautiful brushed finish.
- White, Black & Brass: Shades are custom painted in white, backplate is custom painted black, the rest is unfinished brass.
- Black & Brass: Shades and backplate are custom painted in black, the rest is unfinished brass.
- White & Brass: Shades and backplate are custom painted in white, the rest is unfinished brass.
- Deep Bronze: A deep brown color, this oxidized finish is done over brushed brass, it will darken slightly with age.
- Antique Brass: After brushing, solid brass is oxidized providing a finish that is consistent throughout. This finish will darken with age.
- Gun Metal: Combination of oxides on solid brass creates this deep gray patina, might show brass undertones
The sconce projects about 5 1/2" from the wall to the end of the shades and is 12" tall (counting the bulbs), the backplate is 5" in diameter.
All the wiring and electrical components will be new, this is a hardwired sconce.
This sconce can be installed either in ceilings or walls.
Light bulbs are not included (it uses E26 G25 bulbs), replacements available upon request.
This sconce can be done in several different configurations and finishes, contact me for customization info and pricing.
Contact me if you have any questions or shipping inquiries.
SHIPPING NOTE: Sh&H cost is calculated by the size of the package, many times the cost will be lower. I will refund any shipping overcharge exceeding $2.00, please feel free to request a shipping estimate.
Any imperfections present on the lamp are inherent to the handmade nature of this light.
*Pictures included in the listing have been enhanced for illustrative purposes.
*Due to variations on computer monitor settings, the color of the lamp may vary from one computer to another.
Note: As with any handmade item, this lamp should be handled with care, this will ensure many years of enjoyment.
Made in Cape Coral, FL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Retro Steam Works's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.