Custom mr² Solid Cherry Open or Enclosed Back Bookcase. Each bookcase is approximately 38" W x 50" H x 12" D
• Solid Cherry boards are used. No veneers.
• Multiple boards used to achieve the 11 ¾" depth.
• The shelves and vertical runners of are attached by power head screws covered with cherry dowels.
• The top shelves can accommodate 8 ½" tall books and the bottom shelves can accommodate 10 ½" tall books.
• The partitions are inset ¾" and are attached by wood screws covered with cherry dowels
• All of the boards have been planned and hand sanded before assembly, sanding and finishing.
• Four (4) 2" H x 3" W x 2" D Tapered Feet.
• The back is made from 3/16" thick finished maple stained and Tung oiled to match the cherry finish.
• The bookcase is finished with 3-4 coats of satin finish on top surfaces and 2-3 on bottom surfaces.
• Multiple samples of the finished wood will be sent to the customer for approval prior to finishing.
• When used as an entertainment center, wire, speaker and vent holes are provided at no added cost.
• The bookcase is bubble wrapped and protected with multiple layers of cardboard and then placed in a carton.
• Shipment of the bookcase will be completed with 6-8 weeks from placement of the order based upon my present backlog.
• Residential delivery
Prices are also available for the bookcases made of oak or other woods. Special designs are also available upon request.
mr² Woodworking also has unique custom furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items available thru CustomMade. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.