Custom Made mr² Solid Cherry Open or Enclosed Back Bookcase. The bookcase is 48" W x 46" H x 12" D
• Solid Cherry boards are used. No veneers.
• Multiple boards used to achieve the 11 ¾" depth.
• The shelves can accommodate 10 ½" tall books.
• The shelves and vertical runners of are attached by power head screws covered with cherry dowels.
• The partitions are inset ¾" and are attached by wood screws covered with cherry dowels
• All of the boards have been planned and hand sanded before assembly, sanding and finishing.
• Six (6) 2" H x 3" W x 2" D Tapered Feet.
• The back is made from 3/16" thick finished maple stained and Tung oiled to match the cherry finish.
• The bookcase is finished with 3-4 coats of satin finish on top surfaces and 2-3 on bottom surfaces.
• When used as an entertainment center, wire, speaker and vent holes are provided at no added cost.
• Multiple samples of the finished wood will be sent to the customer for approval prior to finishing.
• The bookcase is bubble wrapped and protected with multiple layers of cardboard and then placed in a carton. The carton will be placed on a pallet for maximum protection during shipment.
• Shipment of the bookcase will be completed with 11-12 weeks from placement of the order based upon my present backlog.
• Residential delivery where available.
Prices are also available for the bookcases made of oak or other woods. Special designs are also available upon request.
mr² Woodworking also has unique custom furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items available thru CustomMade. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr² Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.