Custom Made Solid Cherry Shadowbox Mid Century Bookcase
Solid Cherry Shadowbox Bookcase 70" x 32" x 11" by mr2 Woodworking in a Mid Century style.
- High quality solid Cherry boards are used. Fully assembled.
- The shelves and vertical runners of each bookcase are attached by wood screws covered with cherry dowels.
- The shadow boxes, shelves and partitions are attached by wood screws and covered with cherry dowels
- All of the boards have been planed and hand sanded before assembly, sanding and finishing.
- Multiple boards are used to achieve the 10" minimum shelf width. Biscuits with compression gluing is utilized to bond the boards and secure the flush joints.
- For structural rigidity and appearance, two aprons on both sides of bookcase bottom and two facings on the top are provided.
- The bookcase is finished with the customers preference of finish lacquer on all surfaces.
- A sample of the finish will be sent to the customer for approval prior to finishing.
- The bookcase is bubble wrapped and protected with multiple layers of cardboard and then placed in a carton.
- Shipment of the bookcase will be completed with 7-8 weeks from placement of the order based upon my present backlog.
- No changes to specifications without customer approval.
- Residential shipment *If actual cost when shipped is less, a refund will be provided at that time.
Other patterns are also available upon request.
items available thru CustomMade.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.