Custom-made vintage cotton red hankie print wrap top
The vintage cotton print on this wrap top reminds me of my Gramma's kitchen. It's so cheery! This is not your typical wrap-around, since it wraps in the back. The straps go over the shoulders and button in the front, like overalls. It is held closed with a long tie. The result is adorable and comfortable.
The fabric and trim of your shirt will be the same as the one in the photos. I do not have any more of the same buttons, but I have plenty more vintage buttons. It's all upcycled materials that I rescued from rummage sales and thrift stores.
Send me your measurements, and you will have an charming wrap shirt that fits you perfectly.
Please use inches or centimeters. Wear any undergarments that you plan to wear with the wrap top. Include the measurements in the message to the seller at checkout. Please see the illustrations in my photo gallery to the right for help with the measuring instructions.
1. Bust - measure around the fullest part of your bust
2. Underbust - around your ribcage just under your bust
3. High bust - measuring tape goes around the torso, like the previous measurements, but above the breasts
4. Underbust to bust - in the front, at the fullest part of the bust, measure vertically from the underbust to the bust
5. Bust to high bust - in the front, at the fullest part of the bust, measure vertically from the bust to the high bust
6. Strap length - start at one side of your back, at the lowest part of your bra. Bring the measuring tape over one shoulder to the front. Read the tape at about where your bra strap is connected to the cup
7. Distance between straps - measure between the two straps in the front, where the straps connect to the cup
8. Skirt length - measure from the underbust to the desired length of the top, which would be at about the hips or the finger tips.