These personalized cutting boards make a wonderful gift for any occasion. Whether you're looking for a perfect wedding present, celebrating an anniversary, or want to offer the new homeowners in your life a special housewarming gift -- an engraved cutting board is a beautiful and functional gift.
Each board is 9" x 12" x 3/4". One side engraved for display, one side left untouched for use as a cutting surface.
Your board will be a long-lasting, one-of-a-kind showpiece. Made from hand-selected Maple, our edge grain cutting boards will last for years and be easy on your knives.
- 9" x 12" x 3/4"
- Made in the USA
- Custom engraved to customer's specification
- Sealed with food-safe mineral oil
A wood cutting board will last for years with a little bit of proper care and cleaning. Scrub and oil as often as you like -- even doing this every few months will keep your board looking great for years.
- Do not submerge your board in water or put it through the dishwasher.
- Clean your board promptly after user. You can use a bit of warm, soapy water to scrub the board.
- Dry the board promptly after washing, and don't leave standing water on the surface for long.
- Disinfect or remove off-scents by scrubbing with coarse salt, baking soda or a halved lemon.
- Finally, rub the board with a little oil. Mineral oil is an inexpensive option. Other oils may also be used, but avoid vegetable oils that may go rancid.