Rated "Best" Big Green Egg Table "Bar None" by Outdoor Man Cave!
Work and Serving Tables Designed For Big Green Egg Models or As A Full Surface Space without The Cut Out! (Grill and Granite Not Included)
Custom designed Work Tables are now available for Extra Large (shown with granite serving area by customer), Large, Medium and Small Green Egg© Grills. Each table is made of solid rough hewn Cypress and made to the following specifications (Big Green Egg and Granite Top Purchased Separately by Customer):
• The Work Table dimensions are as follows:
XL 68" W x 34" D x 34" H
L 60" W x 30" D x 34" H
M 56" W x 25" D x 34" H
S 50" W x 24" D x 34" H
• The two section of the top are made from cypress boards that are compression glued together. See drawing.
• A granite top can be provided by the customer in place of the standard cypress top. If the customer chooses this option, the Cypress work space will not be provided and a $150 refund will be provided.
• The table is made from rough hewn cypress. All the cypress boards are planed, corners routed and then sanded to a smooth finish.
• A solid cypress drawer with handles is provided. The inside dimensions are as follows:
XL 19" W x18 ½" D x 4" H
L 19" W x16 ½" D x 4" H
M 18" W x14 ½" D x 4" H
S 14" W x12 ½" D x 3" H
• The height of the lower shelf has been maximized to provide plenty of storage area.
• The Work and Serving Table is also available without the cut out. This allows you to use the heavy duty designed piece as full width table surface for the porch, sun room, grill area, patio or pool.
• The Legs are made from 4" x 4" solid cypress. The final legs are 3 3/4" square.
• Each leg is box framed and attached to the top and second shelf with 8 to 10 lag bolts depending upon the model. This gives maximum strength and stability required to support the heavy Green Egg.
• A heavy duty square solid cypress Egg support block is provided for the Big Green Egg Option. Several 1" thick fire bricks provided by the customer should be placed between the cypress block and Big Green Egg for isolating the surface heat generated.
• All of the joints and structure are secured using 2" ceramic coated pocket screws.
• The legs are secured using multiple ¼" x 3 ½" galvanized lag bolts with lock and flat washers.
• The cypress boards for the top and second shelf are compression glued with biscuits for maximum strength and prevention of warping. The tops will be hand planed and sanded smooth.
• The shelves are attached from the underside for a more finished, easy to clean surface.
• The two (2) Towel Rack/Cart Handles are solid cypress, reinforced for extra strength and secured with 1/4" lag bolts for maximum stability
• All work and exposed surfaces to the weather (including undersides) are smooth sanded, stained and high quality WoodRX sealer/UV protector applied. This sealer last 3-5 times longer than traditional sealers and is durable in all climates. Then 2-3 coats of pure Tung oil are applied to protect the surfaces.
• Professional wood glues is used where needed on critical joints. Very limited use.
• Four heavy duty wheel castors with brake are used. The wheels are attached using four ¼" lag bolts for maximum strength.
• Optional Granite Work Space/Serving Area-The work table top is made in two sections so that the customer could replace the cypress work space serving area top with granite or stone.
• The structural supports are design to accommodate the added weight. Three (3) 5/8" diameter x 1/4" high wooden pins are added to secure the granite on the work table.. The granite work station thickness, dimensions and drill pattern will be provided when the frame is completed.
• The work table stains include, but are not limited to Natural, Dark Walnut (shown), Golden Oak, Red Mahogany (shown), English Chestnut, Ebony, Early American and other standard stains and colors.
• All of the bolts and screws to assemble the piece are included as well as instructions. The table has been completely assembled and leveled prior disassembly (see picture of components) for packaging on a pallet for maximum protection. The total number of cartons varies depending upon the model.
• Assemble takes approximately 2-3 hours depending upon the model.
• Estimated completion 8-10 weeks depending upon backlog and work table model weeks.
• Residential delivery is included. No shipping charges if picked up locally in Oneonta, AL.
Custom designs for your grilling needs are also welcome!
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr2 Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.