I created the Coin Guitar Pick™ as a unique, useful piece of musical art to inspire and motivate music lovers and guitarists of all skill levels. It is my hope that this pick will enliven your senses and invigorate your creative soul.
Each Coin Guitar Pick™ is one-of-a-kind, no two are the same. All scratches, nicks, and other marks are not imperfections-rather, they are a reminder of the exciting journey each of these coins has made as they've traveled around the world.
These unique and detailed guitar picks are made lovingly by hand. Don't settle for imitations, make sure you are purchasing the original, Coin Guitar Picks by Ruvane.
It's the perfect gift for music lovers, collectors and stringed instrument enthusiasts. Works great with acoustic and electric guitar, lap steel, bass, ukulele, mandolin and more!
- A little larger than a Jazz 3 style, and a little smaller than a Fender 351 style.
- Liquid smooth, rounded edges
- Completely playable, doesn't promote string wear any more than a plastic pick.
- One side may be engraved with up to 2 initials for an additional $40.
- Handmade to order
- Made by Ruvane Kurland of Reynoldsburg, OH
- Ships in less than 1 week. (no engraving)
- Ships in less than 2 weeks. (engraving option)
- Make it yours by placing an order today!
Made in Reynoldsburg, OH
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of The Original Coin Guitar Picks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.