Makes a great seat for an entry way or other location where you might need to drop a bag or stop to take your shoes off. Enough space under it for about two pairs of shoes.
Available in the following woods and finishes:
• Walnut/Danish oil finish
• White Oak/Soap finish
• White Oak/Danish oil finish
• White Oak/Milk paint (turquoise, plum, orange, red, white, black)
• Milk paints are hand mixed from oxides, minerals, and other elements that are mixed with lime and milk protein to form a very hard finish that will never fade. Think Egyptian hieroglyphics, same concept. Milk paint is absolutely VOC/petroleum free.
• All parts are handmade at my lathe and assembled from "green" white oak which is air dried as opposed to natural gas kiln dried.
• Construction is wet/dry mortise and tenon joinery, which makes it rock solid.
• Hand woven seat with the highest quality Danish paper cord available.
Dimensions: Dimensions: 19.75" w, 15.3" d, 18.1" h; 16.5" seat height