This design was originally inspired by a collector that wanted to display and store 180 pairs of cufflinks. This case was designed to do that in a restrained manner. The woods and style complement wood furniture and add a little pizzazz. The glass is made of German water glass which is colorless, but with a very slight pattern to diffuse the view when not seen straight on. The box edges and knobs are inlaid with ebony. This case is outfitted out as a more traditional jewelry box with a similar design. It holds watches, pens, rings, cuff links, pocket watches, pendants, earrings, tie tacks, etc.
- Glass is made of German water glass
- Box edges and knobs are inlaid with ebony
- Holds watches, pens, cuff links, jewelry, etc.
- Made to order
- Made by Dave Heller of Heller And Heller Custom Furniture in Charlottesville, VA
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today
- Woods and style are customizable upon request