This Earring box is constructed of solid Sipo Mahogany and Bubinga which were hand selected for the beauty of their grain and stability of its structure. The Sipo Mahogany and Bubinga used in this box both came from Africa and each has a beautiful natural luster which compliments the other. Specifically developed for the storage of earrings, pins and other small items, this box contains twenty-four small compartments and a removable tray. No stains or dyes were used in the making of this piece and all colors seen are the natural colors of the wood. The piece is signed and dated on the bottom.
- 12" L x 8" x W x 3.5"H
- All colors seen are the natural colors of the wood
- Constructed of solid Sipo Mahogany and Bubinga
- Contains twenty-four small compartments
- Made to order
- Made by Nicholas Jones of Nick Jones Designs in Chula Vista, CA
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Chula Vista, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Nick Jones Designs 's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.