This simple pendant is made of two solid rings of Gibeon meteorite that have been tension set with a .20 carat irradiated blue Diamond to represent the earth and a .04 carat white diamond to represent the moon. The small ring holding the white diamond floats freely around the larger ring with the blue diamond. The meteorite has been etched with nitric acid to reveal the characteristic patterns, or Widmanstatten figures, of iron meteorites. The pendant bale is done in meteorite as well, but also can be done in gold. The chain is not included in the price.
- Two solid Gibeon meteorite rings
- Tensions set .20ct irradiated blue diamond and .04ct white diamond
- 14K yellow gold cable available in multiple sizes
- Hand made to order
- Made by Metamorphosis Jewelry Design in Ben Lomond, CA
- Ships in 8 weeks
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Ben Lomond, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
I had an excellent experience working with John from Metamorphosis. He took my very specific, custom request and made it a reality in a timely manner. Communication was superb, shipping was immediate and the price was very fair. I would absolutely work with him again.