I acquired a 19th century pump organ that was non-working and not worth repairing. I reused many parts of the organ for other projects and saved the best part - the real ebony "black keys" for necklaces. They're about 3" long
and look sharp with any outfit. They come on a cord but can easily be put on any chain.
- 3" Black organ key pendant
- Recycled 19th century ebony pump organ keys
- Includes a cord necklace, can be easily suspended from any chain
- Hand made to order
- Made to order by Tim Sway Perspectives in Meriden, CT
- Ships in 1 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Meriden, CT
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
Excellent craftsmanship, excellent experience.
Super cool, unique pendant, I wear it with everything!
Thank you for the fast service! Only question I have. It was advertised as a pipe organ key, but my card that came with it said piano. Would love to know which it is! Otherwise, I am so happy with my purchase and workmanship. Thanks!
I love my purchase and would recommend this artist without hesitation. I received my purchase quickly and I am completely satisfied.