The classic look of pearls meets the romance of handcrafted lace in these dainty bridal freshwater pearl drop earrings...
● Large cultured freshwater pearls in a soft ivory shade are topped with a stack of handmade lace bead caps and Swarovski crystals for an interesting contrast of textures and colors
● The lace is crafted with threads wrapped in .90 silver that has been antiqued to enhance the design's vintage feel (also available in bright silver)
● Dozens of vintage rhinestones dating over 50 years old are individually hand-embroidered to the lace motifs, and add "something old" to a wedding ensemble
● The pearl drops are suspended from high-quality sterling silver ear wires adorned with cubic zirconia stones for added sparkle
● The lever back design of the ear wires ensures that the earrings stay in place comfortably throughout your big day
● All findings are .925 sterling silver, so that the earrings can be enjoyed for years to come
● 1.5" (3.75cm) x .50"(1.25cm)
Made in Bennington, VT
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Edera Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.