This was designed for a customer done in all mahogany. The pictured board is thick end grain cutting board style: 12"x18"x1.75". 100% end grain construction which is ideal for serious kitchens.
These are ideal for housewarming, birthdays or serious foodies.
- Medium (14" x 14" x 1.75") - $150
- Large (18" x 14" x 1.75") - $200
- Extra Large (24" x 18" x 2") - $250
- Boards can be made in any size. Click 'contact maker' and submit a request for a custom size.
- Boards can be made without handles with metal handles, or with finger grooves. Metal handles are 6 inch cast bronze finished in satin nickel.
- Boards can be made with or without non-skid feet. Typically they are heavy enough that they wont slide but consider how you'd like to pick them up off the counter to clean them.
- An optional juice groove can be added to the cutting surface, not pictured.
- End grain butcher block cutting board built to last
- Every board ships with a bottle of butcher block conditioner. Apply this oil once every few months to keep your board beautiful for years.
- Handmade to order
- Made by Pepijn Dekker in Buffalo, NY
- Ships in 3 weeks
- Make it yours by placing your order today
Each butcher block is finished with Howard butcher block conditioner as well as a 3 coats of a food safe oil. For longevity we only use food safe FDA approved, waterproof wood glue.