This end table named Gemella (twin), is constructed of walnut and finished with a rich ebony stain. The stained glass window used in its construction was salvaged from a 1917 Detroit (Hamtramck) home. Hamtramck was named for the French-Canadian soldier Jean Francois Hamtramck. German farmers originally settled Hamtramck, but Polish immigrants flooded into the area when the Dodge Brothers plant opened in 1914.
The glass itself was created in the arts & crafts design of the time. The walnut, spindle legs were reclaimed from an old staircase from a turn of the century Cincinnati home and refinished with the same rich ebony stain.
This tables measures 23-1/4" wide x 27" long x 26" high.