Shot glass display tray or whiskey tasting set that holds 6 standard size shot glasses. These are made from solid pine and finished with a torch for a nice charred look and then coated with two coats of shellac to seal the charred portions and then finally clear enamel to handle all of your good story creation. The board will have rubber feet to prevent sliding and to protect surfaces.
Somehow in my life I have ended up with quite a few shot glasses. Many go somewhere else overtime as they have no particular meaning, but there are some that bring back memories and these need to be displayed. So instead of putting them away and never seeing them again I made some shelves to keep them on.
Solid Pine with Torched Finish
Engraved and Hand painted Black
Finished with Clear Enamel
Small Rustic Handles
Dimensions: 16" x 4.5" x .75", with hole bored for the shot glasses.
Made In America
Glasses are not included
There are different sayings available on the board
1. Whiskey Wednesday, Like Taco Tuesday For Bad Asses
2. "Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough." – Mark Twain
3. "Because No Good Story Ever Started With A Salad…
4. "It is true that whisky improves with age. The older I get, the more I like it." -Robert Black
5. "While I can't walk on water, I can certainly wobble on whisky." -Ashwin Sanghi
6. Custom, your own text.